6 Dimensions of Compensation Assessment
Introducing the transformative 6 Dimensions of Compensation assessment and report. Gain invaluable insights into your team members’ needs and satisfaction levels, fostering clarity and awareness within your organization.
These dimensions provide a fresh perspective, unlocking boundless opportunities to find joy and satisfaction in every individual.
Let us empower you to redefine leadership, creating a thriving and fulfilling workplace for all.
Once you’ve received your Six Dimensions of Compensation Report, you’ll be eligible for a free coaching session from Renovate Leadership. Don’t worry; there isn’t anything more you have to do. Just take the assessment and sit back while we create your report!
Want even better results? Have your team complete the assessment, and we’ll provide a comprehensive readout!
Want to get ahead of the game? Schedule your discovery call now to get your compensation coaching session!
The 6 Dimensions of Compensation Assessment
- Emotional compensation: Working on projects and holding responsibilities you enjoy, feeling safe, fulfilled, and energized by the challenges you are presented and the outputs you create.
- Social compensation: Having a sense of belonging and connection to the people you work with. Being a member of a team, culture, and community, you enjoy spending time with and with whom you hold mutual trust and respect.
- Physical compensation: Having what you need to do your best work: supplies and resources, environment, time and space, and boundaries that support a person’s best effort while respecting their life outside of work.
- Spiritual compensation: Knowing you are valued, appreciated, and purposeful in the work you do, and that your contribution is connected to a more excellent vision.
- Psychological compensation: Increasing resilience, knowledge, and skill sets that allow you to confidently grow in interesting and challenging areas to advance into future opportunities.
- Financial compensation: Receiving any combination of paychecks, benefits, commissions, gifts, and bonuses that an employee receives in a given period of time that support your personal financial needs, and goals, and adequately correlate with your skills, abilities, and contribution.